Sunday, July 12, 2009

I scream, You scream...

FINALLY after I would say about 8 years of not ever seeing an
ice cream man anywhere we heard the little
duh na na na na na na na na na na na na...
I scooped up Brooke and said Brooke hear that there is a man
in a car selling popicles lets go get one hurry we got to catch
him before he leaves. So we grabbed a couple bucks and
ran out there. We couldnt see him but still could hear him so we
got into the van to track him down. He was just in on
the other street but he kept driving I kept pulling
over and he would speed up so he finally stopped
and Brooke got out we went over and he said
Im sorry I didnt know you were wanting me,
I told him its ok and it was her first time for a icecream man
popicle he was nice said ohh good what can I get ya
and Brooke says....
Why didnt you stop for us sooner, we had to keep following you!
he laughed and said Im sorry next time I will stop I promise haha
anyways
she loved it and so did I. Im so glad she got to experience
"the ice cream man"

she picked tweety bird :)
she ate every last drop

No comments:

Post a Comment