Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Olivia is 2, although she has been acting the age since 1 :)

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Sneekin a peek

Party deco

The cake

The sign mommy made for her!
I don't think you can tell from this pic but
the cake Rapunzel is holding says
Happy Birthday Olivia and has a
number 2 candle on it :)

My cake, my cake

Kyle!!!!!

Havin dessert first LOL

This is how we open presents.
Maybe she was planning on tooting and
blowing it right open hahaha

Rapunzel dishes

TinkerBell she loves TinkerBell

what is it, what is it

ohh ya gotta try out the potty

OHHH PUNZEL DOLLY

this was the hit toy!  It's currently in time out due to
fighting over it (and it annoys mommy)

Pascal!

Happy to you!

so sweet

big bite

Carson loves it too

McCall and Olivia, they look a lot alike
so I did their hair the same :)

Cute little outfit

One of my favotie pictures ever!
Everyone loves Kyle and this is one of
the reasons why, he is all the kids
favorite,so fun, we love him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment