Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brooke says...

The story is at the bottom cause yes I still dont
really know how to blog :)
Brooke and Amerah
The princess that comes on wednesday





So today at Cherry Hill Brooke asks me if its ok to eat the cherries.
I told her no, that we dont know if they were sprayed and safe
to eat so its probably not a good idea. She says to me so when
you were a little kid and came here to Cherry Hill did you ever
eat the Cherries? I said ya I probably did. She says... Well maybe
that is your problem then, maybe thats why you keep having so
many babies LOL wow so where did that come from :)
anyways I went home and googled if cherries helped in that
matter and there actually was a few sites that said Cherries help
with ovulation and fertility . Not sure how accurate the info is
but I thought it was just too funny not to share :)

2 comments:

  1. She is too funny! You have such cute little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kids...they know! That is such a cute story!

    ReplyDelete