Thursday, June 10, 2010

So I give up....

Easter

Brooke with straight hair...





Baby Brinley born 3-1-10

4lbs 15oz 18 in


She loved the cake :)



Sick Birthday girl, but still a cutie





New Year Nudie





Christmas Eve...









I give up on getting the old pictures and updating back since its been like 6 months AHH life well it gets to ya. So Christmas was good, my birthday was fine (Im too old to care) Olivia turned 1 and that was lots of fun! There was easter and New Years in there somewhere too. I think I will just add a few photos and then try and catch you with Brookes birthday. I really wanna stay on top of this so I have a journal but what can I say, I got WAY behind...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you updated! It is hard to keep up on it, huh? Hope you guys are doing OK!

    ReplyDelete