Friday, September 10, 2010

Carson Richard Perry!

Ok so I thought if I added more pictures after
I finshed my typing (down below) the pictures
would show up below that well it didnt work
that way and since it take FOREVER to load
pictures on here it will yet again be not what
I wanted it to look like but oh well at least
I am getting it done!

she is saying baby and poking him hahaha

my mom and carson!

Proud big sisters
she held him and sang rock a bye baby
it was so cute!


THIS IS WHERE I INTENDED FOR IT
TO START AT.....

Born August 21st at 3:29 am
7lbs 1oz 19in


fresh out
proud daddy

The bath!
So I totally dont get why you have you add
your pictures backward to get them to be in
order, it drives me nuts trying to figure it out
so I started with Carsons pictures but there is
so many of them I am not even going to try
to get them in order so I will just be adding them
now and sorry if things seem backward but
I dont get it!
Oh by the way Carson is the sweetest little
baby. He hardley ever cries and is just a
little snuggler. Too bad I got these other wild
children to chase after and I cant just sit
and hold him all day ;) Just kidding, I love
those other wild children and wouldnt
change a thing!


I AM JUST GOING TO START A
NEW POST TO ADD THE REST

No comments:

Post a Comment