Friday, September 10, 2010

Carsons first few days of life...

first night sleeping at home, so peaceful
they are nuts
welcome home
the footprint by her big sissy shirt
my big eyes here
the kids

little bundle

Brooke took charge and pushed him back
to the room

first family photo

they stamped carsons foot on her arm
footprints

Its a Boy!

I got them some DVDs for the last day


skinny long legs
legs crossed

Olivia is pulling her ears, she got tubes 2 days
after this photo

the 3rd day I gave matching PJs
our little ballernia

such a cute picture

little man


olivias hot dog that was bigger then her

the tiny preemie outfit I was sure was
not going to fit him!

2nd day was princess baby dolls
1st day gave them pillow pets
Brooke has been beggin for one
and they LOVE them

I got them a book called my little
brother is a monster (sesame street)

Mother and her crazy kiddos, that I just
cant help but LOVE, and yell
at occasionally :)

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute! And your little guy is just a cutie too! Ava asks me everyday for a pillow pet. One day I just might breakdown and buy one! lol You look great after just having your baby! Glad you guys are doing well...except for Olivia and the tubes and the cashews. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jessica your so sweet! I got the pillowpets online from bed, bath and beyond but they are everywhere now! But yes they would make a great christmas gift, if your girls are like mine you will need one for both or they will fight over it!

    ReplyDelete