Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1st time at the pool and Brookes 1st lost tooth!!

We got Cherry Hill passes again this year
since we had so much fun last year

Carson and Brinley

Braden in the tree!

Brushing Grandma Karens hair!

Carson loves Spencer!

cute little shoes!

cute little boy!


oh ya cool baby!!!
We went to a movies and Brooke was chewing on her
strings on her shorts and it knocked her tooth loose
then the next day she ate corn on the cob and it
popped right out!
I think it came out easy because she had started to
grow a second row of teeth.  That is the back row
tooth you can see!
Her tooth fairy pillow she finally got to use
She was so sweet she said ohh mom
I wish Grandpa were here, this is such a
special time for me.  Then she said ohh well
maybe he will come visit after the toothfairy
has come :)  I said you know what I bet he will!
The tooth fairy left Brooke 5 dollars!!!
What a lucky girl!!!
Carson and Brinley playing in a container!
so cute!
Didn't Liv do such a good job with her make up
aka Moms expensive mascara!!!!
I LOVE MY CRAZY KIDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment