Thursday, August 4, 2011

4th of July time!

The girls we being cute out watering the flowers so I decided
to take pictures of them in their festive dresses!

Picking Grandmas flowers shhh don't tell

I really wasn't trying to be a professional
trust me I know nothing about that field
but I just got them doing these things
which are naughty (picking flowers)
and got some sweet moments

ok she was posing here, but thats because
she told me she wanted me to take a picture
of her like that hahaha

Brooke is so beautiful
and funny! Brooke slept over at Isrealsens
the other night and said to Jan ohh I think you have
something in your teeth and she said ohh where
so Jan went and looked and its just a discolored
part of her tooth and she told that to Brooke
and Brooke said oh ok it just must be
a part of your DNA. 
haha what 5 yr old knows DNA!

swinging on the post

another pose Brooke asked me to take
a picture of

smelling the picked flowers

getting SO big

waiting for the parade!

LOVE THIS FACE

love her face too just wish she would
smile at the camera for me :)

train at the park

haha love this! Wild and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment