Thursday, August 4, 2011

I made a pie!!!

I was so proud of myself making a fresh strawberry
pie from scratch then I decorated it with my
own style, kid friendly :)

Everyone loves these cookies!
This was Carsons first try and he SCARFED
it big time!  It was gone in 2 min or less!

Chew boy, Chew!

Brooke is superwoman!

I am so proud of her healthy eating habits

this is what she chose for breakfast cherrios
with banana, raspberries and blueberries!

this is one of her Favorite dinners!
Salmon (olive oil, salt and pepper oh and lemon is all)
rice, peas, cucumber, pineapple and blueberries.
She is a produce LOVER! 
I can't tell even express how proud it makes me when
we drive past a "farmers market" -produce stand-
and Brooke begs please mom can we stop please
please!  and she wants everything!
But we pass a McDonalds and there is nothing
its silent! She never asks me to stop there! 
We do have treats and go out don't think Im a strict
no fun mom.  But the fact that she is doing this all
on her own makes me so happy and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment